Toyota Oil Change
Regular oil changes protect your engine and keep your vehicle running smoothly
An oil change from the experts at a Westbury Toyota means a lot more than simply changing your vehicle’s oil filter. It’s a comprehensive maintenance service performed by our experienced, certified Toyota technicians and includes:
- Conventional oil or synthetic oil
- Oil filter replacement
- Lubrication of all fittings
- Filling and topping-off of all fluids
- Air filter checked
- Engine inspected for leaks
- All belts and hoses checked
- Tire pressure checked
- Entire undercarriage inspection
How do oil changes help my vehicle?
- Oil changes help protect your engine by preventing wear, rust, and corrosion in all climates
- Regular oil changes, lubricated fittings, and new oil filters are essential to keeping your vehicle running smoothly
How often should I have my oil changed?
- If your vehicle has conventional oil, it should be changed every 6 months or 5,000 miles. For Synthetic oil every 12 months or 10,000 miles.
Own a Scion? Your Scion will receive proper care by trained technicians using Genuine Toyota Parts.