Let experts install your tires
New and seasonal tire installations performed by the experts at Westbury Toyota include, among other things:
- Removal of the wheels
- Removal of the old tires from the wheels
- Inspection of lug nuts and wheels
- Installation of new valve stems as needed
- Mounting and sealing the new or seasonal tires
- Inflating and balancing each tire
- Replacing the tires on your vehicle with the new or seasonal tires
About This Service
Rotating your tires every 5,000 miles will help eliminate premature tire wear and could save you hundreds of dollars.
Rotating your tires means moving them from one side of the vehicle to the other, moving them from front to back, or a combination of both. This helps avoid uneven tire wear, which can lead to poor performance and decreased gas mileage.
The experts at Westbury Toyota can ensure that your tires are rotated properly. Your tire-rotation services include:
- Removing tires
- Inspecting the wear patterns
- Putting tires back on where they will wear most evenly
- Resetting the tire-pressure monitors as needed
Why is it important to rotate my tires?
- Tires may wear differently depending on their position on the vehicle, your driving style, and the condition of your suspension
- Regularly rotating your tires helps evenly distribute tire wear – helping you get the most miles out of your tires while maximizing traction on all four wheels
- On front-wheel-drive vehicles, front tires tend to wear faster than rear tires due to added pressure/resistance from steering
How often should I have my tires rotated?
Toyota considers regular tire rotations as basic tire maintenance and recommends you get your tires rotated every 5,000 miles or 6 months.
Own a Scion? Your Scion will receive proper care by trained technicians using Genuine Toyota Parts.